Are you a small business owner?
Do you want to grow your business?
Do you want people to find your business even while you sleep??
A website today is an intrinsic part of a business, and I feel I can confidently say that about pretty much any business out there. Even if it is just a place for you customers to find you and nothing else, you still need a website. I can’t think off the top of my head why a website wouldn’t benefit a business.
And today, more than ever before, small businesses can get an affordable website for their business.
if you’re still not convinced, I’ve put together a little list of reasons WHY your business needs a website.
- Your customers expect to find you online. If you’re not online (I’ve said this many, many times before) and a customer is looking for you, not only will they most likely buy from a competitor, but you will appear to have less authority. That being in a business sense. People don’t trust businesses without a website. It’s as simple as that, it’s EXPECTED.
- You will reach more people for way less effort. Imagine marketing in the 80’s? Posting leaflets in hundreds of offices or houses, and then not really getting much back from it. And not really knowing where the leaflets drops worked best, or what you were doing right/wrong. Now, with a website you know where you’re customers are coming from, what is working for your customers on your website AND you only need to make ONE.
- People can find you and find out about you whenever it is convenient for them. You could have customers enquiring from the other side of the world, you can’t answer customer questions at 3am, your website solves that problem. You can answer all their questions right there.
- Showcase your products or services, and show people that your past customers love you! Show them that you’re an expert and that you are the best at what you do. As well as happy customers, which is probably one of the most valuable things you can have on your website, you can show off with amazing images and write ups.
- Google. 81% of people do an online search before committing to a purchase, your website will come up in Google/Bing/Yahoo! If you don’t have a website, how can you be found?
- Your competition has a website. And as I’ve said further up, if a customer can’t find you, they will go somewhere else. Sorry, but it’s just how things are. Our loyal customers are already loyal and already know how to find us, new customers are not loyal and they don’t need to shop from you.
- Cost effective, probably the most cost effective part of your business. A website can cost as little as £2 per month! If you build it yourself and host it with one of the many hosting providers out there, it will be the cheapest thing you ever rented. And your return of investment will be through the roof.
Are you having trouble getting your business online?
How about building your own? My short course shows you how!
A website is easily your most powerful tool in getting new customers and keeping them.